A world full of adventure, paint, and marshmallows.
Hello everyone, so just dropping in to say hello and share something interesting with you guys. At work today, I had an interesting group of girls come in, and as they were waiting in the reception area, were talking about their guilty pleasures. So what they heck, decided I would make an update about my 7 guilty pleasures, now I know its typical that most people do 10, but well I like to change things up, and so I will do 7. So lets begin…
1. Drinking beer and going for a swim – although it does not sound like a good combination, I have always had tons of fun hanging out with friends. You know, listening to music, drinking a few bud light platinums or coronas and then taking a dip. You get to relax, and have fun.
2. Watching “Friends With Benefits” – That is honestly one of my favorite movies, always makes me laugh, reminds me of a special someone and what our relationship is like.
3. Cheesecake – I could eat that at any time of the day, and I could eat 2 complete ones all by myself, that’s how much I love it, and I don’t know, I just cant help but smile, and feel like its such great me time when I indulge in cheesecake. I can really clear my mind, and feel good at the same time
4. Buying high heels – Yes i know what your thinking, that’s the typical chick, well no, not really, I just cant help myself when I see a nice pair that I have to have, I go out and I buy them…. Then again I tend to do that with clothes, and makeup and lots of other things to.
5. Sleeping In – Ahh, it is always amazing when you can sleep in until noon, but that is very rare for me, that latest I get to sleep in on my day off is about 8am ish. Because my lovely son wakes me up with all his kisses! Wouldnt trade that in for the world, that’s for sure.
6. Fluffy pillows – Yes, I am a pillow lover, and I love to surround myself with pillows when I sleep, and cuddle with them, and jump in them, they just make sleeping that much more amazing.
7. Taking my I-phone everywhere – Yeah, I pretty much never put down or seperate myself from my i-phone, sometimes, I even trade taking a shower and take a bubble bath instead, that way I can still use my phone for a little, plus its relaxing too.
So those are my 7 guilty pleasures, and I cant lie, if I kept going I could name another 93… But I decided to put down the 7 that are most constant. So, what are your guilty pleasures??